01 July 2013

Week24

Querido Familia
July 1, 2013

We had our first investigator come to church! It was our neighbor Tina. She speaks English, but it was still pretty exciting to see her there and to go around with her. 
TRANSFER NEWS: Hermana Healey and I are staying in the area! It wasn't too much of a suprise because she is still in training. I also feel like we have such a strong connection with so many of our investigators and some of the less actives, or recent converts that we are working with that it just wasn't quite time for us to leave yet. If we stay together for another week she will be the longest I have had a companion on my mission (My longest is only 7 weeks... I guess that is longer than I've even had a boyfriend... oh wait, haha) 

I have had some great laughs and some good times with Hermana Healey. We are thinking she will probably get her visa sometime this transfer... so hopefully we can have a baptism before then! 

We set a baptismal date with Jasmin! But then she couldn't come to church :/ So that will set us back a little bit. She is such a sweetheart. The cutest 17 year old, awkward teenage girl from, braceface from Mexico! Pray for her and our other investigators. I would really appreciate that. 

We are getting a new mission president this week! I'm kind of nervous, but it will be a good time and I think we have all come to terms that it is time for the McKees to come home. They have given so much to us in their service. They are an incredible family and have made such a difference in the Tennessee Nashville area. 

Love you family so much! Hope you are enjoying life and summer. Soak up the summer sun for me! I've never been this white in my life! 

Stay safe and send me some pictures of fourth of july. Sad I am missing another one, and will miss next year's too. I'll be thinking of you. 

Love you!

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rich

"Let Jesus be your rock so you can be on his roll"
"Does God seem far away? Who moved?"
"Christian is our trademark, not a question mark."
"Get in touch with God through KNEE-Mail."


No comments:

Post a Comment