22 July 2013

Week 27

Week 27

July 22,2013

Familia!

I don't have much time, so I will make it quick!

That picture of Rae Dell really struck a cord with me. I hope she is doing well. I love her so much and I will be heartbroken if I am not able to say goodbye to her. I know my personal testimony of the Plan of Salvation will increase so much more though. It really is the Plan of Happiness, isn't it?

We are working hard and are teach about 25 lessons to investigators a week (which is a lot considering we came from nothing in this area).
Kentucky skies are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. 
The bugs love Hermana Healey's legs, but I've been able to get through it pretty well. 
Our investigators love having us come over, but a lot of them aren't keeping commitments. We have also run into a lot of them falling back into their Catholic beleifs, so it has been a challenge overcoming...
 Our Spanish is getting better though and we are able to better communicate ourselves. So that is definitely a blessing! 
I just finished the whole Book of Mormon again. I am so grateful for it and I hope I study it for the rest of my life and that I continue to have copies and copies of it for different theme studies that I'm doing.

We are learning a lot about patience with our investigator Jasmin right now. She is so hard to catch at home, but everytime we see her she is so happy and takes things in so well. She is so prepared and I know that if anything, Hopkinsville was reopened to Spanish work for her. All of the struggles and disappointments that I have experienced on my mission opening up new areas will all be worth it for Jasmin. She is a 17 year old girl though and is really busy all the time. So please pray for her!

Well, I should go! Love you all! Grateful for Heavenly Father's plan that will keep us all together!
Con Amor,
Hermana Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment