02 June 2013

Semana 19


May 28, 2013
Hey Family!

I can't even remember what week I am on anymore! Crazy! Week 19! A lot
has happened this week, and I'm so sorry that I wrote such a short
email last week and I will have a short one this week.

I wasn't able to write yesterday because our whole mission was called
together for a mission wide conference where our misison president
announced he will be leaving this summer as opposed to next. The first
presidency called him last week and we will be getting a new mission
president. I'm sure it will be in the church news soon, so y'all
should look our for President and Sister Andersen from Ogden, Utah who
will be my new mission president in July. Actually, that would be
really cool if you went to his farewell! Just a thought.

I have loved President McKee and he has taught me a lot. I can't even
express it. I know that if anything, I was sent to this mission to
serve as a missionary under him, even though it may have been for only
a short time. His family is inspirational and I won't be suprised if I
see him speaking at the next General Conference.

I'm excited for President Andersen. I know that he will have something
unique to offer to the Tennessee Nashville Misison as well. Just as I
prayed my companion, Hermana Healey into Hopkinsville, KY, I will be
praying him in as well.

Love you family so much. Thank you for all of your prayers and emails.
I have so much to say, and so little time to say it all. Kentucky is
an adventure everyday.

Love you all! Until next week

Hermana Rich

P.S. Hermana Healey and I set a baptismal date last week! Hurrah for
Israel, Pray for Leticia!

No comments:

Post a Comment